Pages

▼

Friday, November 16, 2012

Guest Posting At The Copper Coconut

Come see my newest wood tote makeover over at The Copper Coconut, where I’m guest posting today!

2012 11 02_9089

See you there! 

10 comments:

  1. Your tote turned out really cute. I have to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way there! Congrats on the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tote is adorable Kathy! I love the graphics on this one. I tried leaving a comment on The Copper Coconut Blog but after to attempts, I gave up with word verification! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here...word verification is frustrating!Love your tote,though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tote turned out really cute! Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy- Can you tell her to turn her word verification off? It took me THREE tries to get my comment through-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked it before, but it looks great after! I jumped over to Confessions of a Plate Addict to "pin" that graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and so versatile! You always make graphics looks so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tutorial and lovely tote box :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments! Kathy