Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fabric, Fabric, Everywhere!


Since we plan on down-sizing our home this year, I have been going through all my "stuff", deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. I've come across all the fabrics I've collected. Some are on bolts, some are just enough to make a pillow, but I have way too much fabric!
If there are any local schools, students, clubs, etc., that can use this fabric *free*, you can have it! Local only to either pick it up or I'll drop it off. You can contact me via e-mail (see profile or website).
If no takers by June 15th, it will be donated to the thrift store.
Kathy Passarette and Creative Home Expressions are located on Long Island, New York, and offer interior decorating, home staging, interior redesign and more. Please visit our website for more information on our services and fees at www.creativehomeexpressions.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...