Sunday, August 2, 2015

Another New Magazine! European Homes & Style

SONY DSC

Just when you think that magazines in paper form are extinct I’ve seen two new ones that caught my eye in the past month.  I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some other new names on the magazine racks as well, but this one and the one I talked about in this post are right up my alley.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

This particular magazine, European Homes & Style, comes from Cottage Journal, which I am familiar with and have a subscription to.  I think I enjoyed this magazine more than the last one!  This magazine showcased homes with a French style, an English style, a Scandinavian style, and homes with a mixture of English and French.   I’m sharing some pictures that caught my eye.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I would definitely recommend this beautiful magazine to pick up and linger over!  I look forward to seeing the next issue.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I am glad that there are new magazines that are still “old school”.  Personally, while I like my Kindle for reading books every so often, I still prefer to hold a real book or magazine in my hands.

How about you?

8 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I have had that magazine for about 2 months now. I love decorating magazines.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I am with you, I love to actually have the book or magazine to hold, turn the page and turn back a gazillion times.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! What a wonderful magazine. I have to admit that I don't buy mags much any more since I started blogging! :)
Hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

LOVE these photos, and I am def going to look for these on the newstands now, Kathy. Thanks for the heads up!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That looks like a wonderful magazine!

Anonymous said...

Love these! I'm definitely a magazine girl! I love looking though the pages over and over. It' so nice to see lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Okio B Designs said...

Yes, I prefer holding a magazine. I can't do online. Too many pop ups and ads.

Jeanine

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

This magazine looks lovely, and I concur. Having something to hold beats on line any day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...