Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pinterest Recipe–Nutella Banana Bread

I found a recipe on Pinterest about a month ago – Nutella Banana Bread by The 36th Avenue.  The picture had my mouth watering, and I was determined to make it and to make it gluten free.  You can find the original recipe here.

SONY DSC

I used Red Mills Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour and kept all the other ingredients the same as originally given.  As with the original using regular flour, I got two full size loaves out of the recipe.

SONY DSC

It was soooooo good!  My daughter and granddaughter, who are not gluten free, said they enjoyed it, too.  So, I think this one is a keeper for the recipe binder!  I will definitely be making this one again.

SONY DSC

5 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Looks yummy.
Kris

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds so yummy! Thanks for sharing this, Kathy. Have a great weekend!

handmade by amalia said...

This looks almost sinful. I want a slice now.
Amalia
xo

Curtains in My Tree said...

Congratulations on your win At A little Bit French

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

It looks so good and gluten free, yeah! Haven't used the flour is it the one you usually use? I use Pamela's. I wish I had a slice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...