Thursday, January 22, 2015

Under Construction ~ In A Different Way

I just did a post entitled “Under Construction” but I couldn’t resist using it again for this particular post.  I am so thrilled to share that my daughter and son-in-law are expecting their second child!

My granddaughter is going to be a big sister!  It is early days, so we don’t know what the sex is, but I think my granddaughter is hoping for a baby sister.  September seems a long way off, but I’m sure it will be here before we know it!  Just had to share our exciting and happy news!

13 comments:

Sonny G said...

joyful congratulations to your family, Kathy~!!
wishing your DIL a healthy happy pregnancy.
ps~ wishing your lil grand a baby sister too lol

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news! I know you're beside yourself! Sending best wishes your daughter's way for a healthy pregnancy!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, congrats on the new grand, kathy!

JP said...

Woo-hoo...more fun for you! Congratulations!!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, Great news and congrats to the happy family. I know you are really excited. Best wishes to your daughter for a happy and healthy little one!!
Hugs

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

What great news it is! Hoping your daughter is well and healthy during her pregnancy, and the baby is healthy! Smiles to you!

White Lace and Promises said...

September will be here before you know it. I can't believe how fast our baby got here! Time flies and they grow up just as fast as you well know. Cute belly picture. Congratulations.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Congrats Kathy! How exciting!!

Happy weekend to you. xo

Okio B Designs said...

So excited for another baby. And in September!!! You know my fingers are crossed for a certain September date. =)

Jeanine

Becca Bertotti said...

Yay, congratulations to all! You'll have a precious new bundle of joy just in time for the holidays ... so blessed!

chateau chic said...

Congratulations, Kathy! Very exciting news!!
Mary Alice

Laurel Stephens said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!

Cynthia said...

What exciting and awesome news. Playing major catch-up.

Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...