Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's & A Vignette

Hello, and Happy Valentine’s Day!  I thought I’d share a couple of the Valentine’s I’ve made for my oldest granddaughter (the 5 year old).  I used a couple of the Altoid tins I keep on hand for altering.

I picked out some vintage and other images that I saved from Pinterest.



I used self-adhesive crafter’s tape to adhere all the papers and used some of those adhesive squares to raise some of the cut-outs up to give them some dimension.

This one will hold some kisses for her.


I also wanted to do one incorporating the plastic springs my hubby saved for me and came up with this one.

I changed up a vignette using a table runner I had made for our old table.  I can’t really use it on our current round table, but it works well on top of the buffet.


Also, I’m working on a Spring/Easter craft and have some needlebooks lined up to make for my Etsy.  


Have a “love”~ly day!

1 comment:

Betsy's Heartstings said...

Kathy!
These are o adorable!! are you still doing craft project? I will check Instagram to see if I find you there!
hugs,
Betsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...