Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laptop Bag

This is about the time of year when I seriously start looking for Christmas presents.  Sometimes I start buying even earlier because I will find something that is just the perfect gift.  A gift that can be perfect all around is this monogrammed laptop bag.

IMG_8455_4812

It seems that everyone has a laptop nowadays and some people have to bring theirs around with them whether to work or school.  This bag is a stylish and protected way to do that.  The monogram adds such a nice touch as well. 

The inside has plenty of room and I like that the zippers come down far enough on either side so that you are not fighting to get the laptop in or out of the bag.

IMG_8456_4813One side has an area for pens and pencils.

IMG_8458_4815While the other side has a zippered pocket and card slots.

IMG_8457_4814

This bag is very sturdy and the handles make it easy to carry around.  The Simply Bags website also has many styles and colors to choose from.

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is a great bag! I need a good laptop bag. I will have to check them out!

xox
Jen

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Kathy,
I can't believe that I won one of these in a blogger giveaway!! I'm so excited to receive it.
This one is very pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Jane said...

Looks like a great bag. I need something for my laptop that is a little more stylish. Thanks for the info.
Jane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...