Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Deal Alert!

Just wanted to share a deal I came across this morning at Rite Aid.

 celticirishjewelrycard

Image from celticirishjewelry.com 

Buy one get two free Christmas cards!  I already have enough cards for this year and normally buy more at the end of season sales for the following year.  I couldn’t pass up this deal, though.  These are cards that are regularly $7.99 a box.

xmas_stocking-2960 Mine’s a little nicer looking than this, but similar.

The second thing I got was two stockings ~  50% off!  They are just red with a white cuff and I needed two more, so these will tide me over until I find something that I can have personalized. 


5 comments:

Karena said...

Hi Kathy, it is always great to find bargains before the holidays!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

LuLu Kellogg said...

Just popping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Room to Inspire said...

Thanks for the heads up - I have to actually go to Rite Aid today! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Chelsea

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Love bargains! I just bought my cards at Home Goods last week :(

Happy Turkey Day!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for sharing the good deal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...