Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I just wanted to post that I have a busy week {probably next week, too}.  I hope you’ll hang in there with me, as I probably won’t have too much to post this week and no time to do any of my own projects.

decorators bag

In addition to my 9-5 day job, I have a home staging consultation via telephone tonight, which required me to make notes off of a virtual tour; a Friday afternoon interior decorating appointment to present a decorating plan and budget; working with the winner of a Purina contest {who won a 1-hour phone consultation} as well as still finding accessories for my current client.  Add to that my daughter’s 24th birthday and I’ve got a pretty full week! 

client

Fingers crossed that I can pull all this off successfully!

 

Kathy

18 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Congratulations, Kathy!!! I hope that you can make your decorating business your only business one day!

xxoo

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Wow! You do have a lot going on. I know you will pull it all off successfully. Good luck I hope all goes smoothly for you.

One Cheap B*tch said...

Good luck with everything!

Jeanine

Designs on 47th Street said...

Oh Kathy!I'm excited for you! This does sound a little scary, but I am very confident in your work from what I see! You are GOOD!

Good luck with the project and don't forget about us. We'll want updates!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with it kathy!

Kathy

Ms. Bake-it said...

Definitely busy! That is a good thing though! I am certain you will be able to pull it all off quite effortlessly! Happy Birthday to your daughter! She is just a few months older than my oldest son. How is that sweet grandbaby of yours doing?

~ Tracy

Gail said...

Good Luck Kathy! That's a good thing that you're busy. We'll be here.

Enjoy your day,
Gail

P.S. Happy Birthday to your daughter

Pamela said...

Dont stress Kathy! Hope your busy week goes by quickly!

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

You will rock it!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good luck with your busy week. Sounds fun!

xoxox
Jen

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Hi Kathy~ you sound swamped! Hope all goes smoothly for you!
paula:)

The Single Nester said...

Busy busy but all good things!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your consultation!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Kathy, this is all so exciting! And Happy Birthday to your daughter! I just saw your rose lampshade...wow, it's just gorgeous!!!
XO

The Tuscan Home said...

WOW, you are one busy girl, but I know you will pull it off and make it look effortless.

XOXO ~Liz

LuLu Kellogg said...

You will get it all done...I have confidence in you!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

You will do great! And Im feeling the pressure too! I generally have Fridays posts up in the wee hours,..... I think it went up at 8pm last night! Very busy too. It's just that time of year!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Girl,I know you nailed this!! NO worries!

Lou Cinda :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...