Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ToweLocs Review

I had an opportunity to try out a ToweLoc recently.   ToweLocs are fasteners that secure your towels and keep them from falling off of your towel racks or holders.  I don’t have towel racks or holders in my bathrooms {we go for the sloppy look here at the Passarette house, with the towels just sitting neatly on the countertop}.

towelocs

I tried my ToweLoc out in my kitchen, because I do like to have a towel draped on my oven door handle.  Many {many} times I have found this towel on the floor.  I got this coral colored one to try out.

DSC00473_0193

I turned mine on the diagonal just to be different.

DSC00475_0195

It’s very easy to use.  It is similar to a post type earring.      

towelocs.4

After looking through the site, I found a few that caught my eye, like this fleur de lis design.

towelocs.1

Or you could get one for the holidays.

towelocs.2

towelocs.3

Clever idea; pretty and functional!  They come in metal, glass and stone.  What a great item to include with a gift of towels.

 

Kathy

9 comments:

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Hi Kathy,
those are a neat idea...usually in my kitchen they are on the floor thanks to the dog wagging his tail ferociously! you know I'd pick the fleur de lis one!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

How cool! Sophie grabs the towel on the stove all the time! BUT I would not be able to use these as it would drive the hubby NUTS, LOL, you and your gadgets I can hear him yelling, BUT I may just have to get those fleur de lis ones for something I'm just saying!!

xxoo

Ali Rockwell said...

This is a really good idea. It drives me crazy when my towels are always sliding off of the oven handle... Might need to get a couple of these!

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

I am a fold it on the counter girl too....gets in my way if on the oven door. These are really cute.

Unknown said...

Very interesting! A great idea!

Hugs
Charo

Gail said...

Now that's a neat idea! I just might have to get me one or maybe two of them. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your evening,
Gail

Anonymous said...

I've not heard of these before - clever idea!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

What a great idea! Makes you wonder..."Now why didn't I think of that?" Thanks for sharing it with us!

Heathahlee said...

How cute is that! I need to get a couple! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...