Saturday, September 1, 2012

Goodies In The Mail

If you remember, I mentioned that I participated in a Prize Ribbon swap recently and showed you what I sent onto my partner and the hostess here.

DSC08891_7964

I thought I’d share what I got in the mail from my partner, Francie at The Scented Cottage Studio!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

It’s just lovely! She got me down to a T.  I’m starting to think I’m too easy to pinpoint on what I like!  Francie also sent along a wonderfully scented heart shaped soap, an Eiffel Tower keychain and a decorative French button.

SONY DSC

I just love it all and will need to find a spot to hang my prize ribbon so that I can enjoy seeing it when I’m in my craft/sewing room.  Thank you, Francie!  I also was lucky a couple of weeks ago and won a Goosecreek Candle giveaway hosted by Stacy at Red Door Home.  I chose the Vanilla Cashmere candle.

DSC09233_8294

Opening this up and smelling it, I could not wait to light it!  It is not overpowering at all, which is a big turn off to me in candles; I like a subtle scent.  A big thanks to Stacy and Goosecreek Candle for this wonderful package!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, I loved your post about painting your sewing table. I had never heard of clear wax. The finish is so beautiful! It makes me smile that there are elegant swaps for someone like you to participate in. A better partner no on could have! Enjoy your holiday weekend! Elizabeth

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Kathy, how pretty your gifts are! I know that you must absolutely love them. I am sure that soap smells wonderful; and congrats on your candle win!! Do stop by and get in on my anniversary giveaway...you're on a lucky roll!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Kathy, love the ribbon it's so pretty and congrats on winning the candle. I went back and took a peek at the ribbon you made as well and it's gorgeous. Have a great weekend my friend!
Hugs~~~ Daphne

This N That said...

Love the ribbon..nice win..I'm with you as far as the scented candles go..If they're really strong, my chest gets tight...

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Kathy,

Your so lucky. The gifts are beautiful.

Dee

Kelly said...

Love all your new goodies! It's so much fun to receive pkg's in the mail like that. I love scented candles too. That one sounds nice.

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH- What great Prize Ribbons. Just wonderful. What a great package to receive. I don't like really strong candles either- xo Diana

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

yes miss francie did a lovely job...soo pretty... glad you enjoyed this swap..hugs

Okio B Designs said...

Such sweet goodies!

J

Jean @ www.thebackyardbungalow.com said...

It's good to be easy to shop for. My family says I'm really hard to shop for...but I think they're nuts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...