Saturday, October 20, 2012

Firmoo Sunglasses Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try out a pair of sunglasses from Firmoo and give a little review of them for you.  Firmoo offers a Free for First Time Buyers program.  They also carry regular glasses.  For my review I chose these aviator sunglasses in black.

2012 10 04_8778

This is how they come and what comes along with them.

2012 10 20_8889

Hard case, cleaning cloth, soft pouch and a toolkit with two extra screws.

2012 10 20_8892

These are nice, big and dark. Sunglasses that are too small or too light wind up making me squint and I hate squinting, especially when I’m wearing sunglasses.  They also fit  me very well ~ not loose and not tight.

2012 10 20_8891

I think these will be a favorite for when I’m driving or taking my walks around our neighborhood! 

*I received a free pair of sunglasses for the purpose of this review.

13 comments:

Andrea said...

I am doing a review for them as well, but am just in the process of picking out the sunglasses. Good to know you received yours and they look so nice.

Debra @ Common Ground said...

cute cute, I'm a sunglass addict!

sissie said...

They look great on you Kathy. I love big sunglasses too but not too heavy. Great review.

hugs
Sissie

Cozy Little House said...

I've heard of these. Glad to hear more.
Brenda

Becca said...

Looking good, girl! I love them!

Rebecca said...

Wow...might be something to try! Thanks for sharing girlfriend!

PS: I find soup tureens ALL THE TIME!

Love, Rebecca

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

So cute, Kathy! Love the aviator style! Thanks for sharing this site! Lookin' good!

Kelly said...

How nice! I, too, like bigger sunglasses. They look great on you! I was contacted by that same company to try them out and let them know that I was interested. I haven't heard back from them though and that was weeks ago! I'd love the opportunity.

Rooms by Ann said...

You look fabulous in those sun glasses.

Stitchfork said...

Nice shades!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You look great in those glasses!!...:)

The Blogture said...

Love your blog came across it after searching for Firmoo reviews! Now following you! hope you can check mine out :)

xx,
NV

www.theblogture.com

FRANCESCA said...

I got Firmoo glasses too but I chose an eyeglasses pair! Love your sunnies!!! *.*

CHECK OUT Firmoo post on my blog "NIGHT OUT GLASSES LOOK" and let me know if you like it!! <3 love, Francesca

p.s If you want we can follow each other on the socials! Now I follow you on GFC! If you like follw me back please!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...