Friday, November 28, 2014

Cyber Monday Etsy Coupon

I’m offering a Cyber Monday Etsy coupon in my Etsy shop ~ good now through Monday midnight ~ 30% off any ready to ship item (does not apply to custom orders)*.

Expressive Creations banner

For the bird or nature lover there are nest inspired gifts.

SONY DSC

Nest spoon magnets.

SONY DSC

Pillows – both mini and full size.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Other Christmas related items.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Fabric gift bags.

SONY DSC

2013 12 04_3210

Stockings ~ both mini and full size.

SONY DSC

This is just a sampling of what I have available so head on over to my Etsy shop and get some gifts (or things for yourself) at 30% off!  Just use code CYBERMON30.

*If you are not sure if something is a “custom order” please send me an email through Etsy before you place an order.

3 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

Looking good!

Jeanine

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! You have some amazing items!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, love all your treasures in your sale. I am having a Cyber Monday sale too through to Wednesday.
Hope you sale out!!
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...