Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Artist Behind The Etsy ~ Laughter & Lemon Drops

button_edited-1

Being a part of the Etsy community, not only as a seller but as a customer, I have come across many talented individuals.  With this series, I hope to introduce you to some of these creative people, finding out where they find their inspiration, and a little bit more about them.

This week’s artist has been very busy working on custom orders.  Especially at this time of year.  I think you will understand why once you take a look at her creations.  A visit to Caroline’s Etsy shop, Laughter and Lemon Drops is like being a kid in a candy store!

My passion is creating one of a kind pieces derived from bits and pieces of unique vintage treasures I’ve picked up in my travels over the years. I have so much fun taking old items and bringing new life to them.

Similar Pieces Available Contact Me Through This Listing for a Custom Order Christmas Putz with Snowman Deer Bottle Brush Trees Cottage Pink

laughterandlemonade.1

My newest items include vintage inspired putz houses and vintage inspired decorated bottle brush trees. My Vintage inspired bottle brush tree arrangements include vintage ornaments and vintage pottery planters that I've collected over the years.

SOLD - Contact Me for a Custom Order Similar to this One - Elf on the Shelf Bottle Brush Tree Vintage Christmas Ornaments Sleigh

laughterandlemonade.3

RESERVED for Gregory Vintage Inspired Bottle Brush Tree with VTG and New Blue and Pink Ornaments inside White Boot with Adorable Pixie Elf

I also love to create pins out of vintage yo yo pieces from grandmothers quilts that were left unfinished, cocktail rings designed from clip on earrings found in jewelry boxes that are no longer worn (but too pretty not to wear), headbands embellished with lace, flowers, buttons and feathers. 

RESERVED Vintage Inspired Red Yo Yo and Crocheted Lace Headband

RESERVED for Rena Vintage Inspired Feather Hairband Created with Costume Jewelry and Beads

Thank you, Caroline, for taking time out of your busy schedule to share a little bit about yourself with us.  Your creations are just lovely and have definitely gotten me in the Christmas mood!  You can visit Caroline’s Etsy shop here.

10 comments:

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Adorable shop! I love that you share all these Etsy shops with us, Kathy!
Hugs,
Lin

must love junk said...

What magical creations and a fun name! :)
Susan

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Oh my, these are charming!

angie said...

wow, was für tolle bilder!!! einen schönen abend wünscht angie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, what a charming shop you share today. What a talent Caroline is and I love her darling creations.
Hugs

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love what Caroline has done with her finds and creating and embellishing them into the cutest works of art!...so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and charming shop! The Christmas items are so festive! Thanks for sharing Caroline's shop!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Kathy! It's been too long since we've "talked:! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our family's log cabin Thanksgiving--it was nice to hear from you. What lovely things Caroline creates! I love details, and her masterpieces are full of details! I wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving, Kathy. ~Zuni

Carolyn said...

Lovely vintage creations and nice of you to share these online shops with us.

Carolyn

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Oh my gosh, I love those vintage bottle brush arrangements! Off to check out her store!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...