Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Five Things You Didn't Know About . . . .


Sept./Oct. 2009 issue
I just finished looking at my new issue of Southern Accents magazine and on the last page saw this little area entitled "Five Things You Didn't Know About Amelia Handegan". I thought we could incorporate that into blog posts, and I'm going to ask 5 other bloggers to join in and answer these questions:
  • Favorite music at the moment:
  • If you didn't live where you do, where would you live:
  • Favorite cocktail:
  • Best advice you ever received:
  • Person you most admire:
Nothing real personal, but something interesting and fun. Here are the first 5 that I've chosen from my subscribed to list.

Debra from The Bunny's Bungalow

Jane from Decor Mama

Donna from dh designs

Laura from Decor to Adore

Marie from Decorator on Demand


I'd like to try and make this a weekly feature on Wednesdays. I think it will expose all of us to even more talented bloggers and perhaps introduce us to some new ones.



The first one will be up shortly!
UPDATED to include links to the posts:
5 Things You Didn't Know About . . . .
{Debra from the Bunny's Bungalow}
{Donna from dh designs}
{Laura from Decor to Adore}
{Marie from Decorator on Demand}
{Jane from Finding Fabulous}
{Tiaa from Exclusively Yours Interiors}
{Christine from Design Esquire}
{Kelly from Design Ties}
{Miss Mustard Seed}
{Kristen from Kristen's Creations}
{Joy from Joys of Home}
{Chris from Just A Girl}
{Nester from Nesting Place}

{Debbie from Love the Decor}

{Karen from My Desert Cottage}
{Lisa from Pickles and Cheese}
{PK from Room Remix}
{It's So Very Cheri}

3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Hey, what about followers? Hee hee!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Actually, Heathah, that's not a bad idea - I could alternate! I'll be set for a year!

Its So Very Cheri said...

How cool is that. FUN! I want on the list.

I have a silly question but how do you know who subscribes to you--

Cheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...