Wednesday, September 23, 2009

5 Things You Didn't Know About . . .

Welcome to this week's "5 Things You Didn't Know About . . .", where we are visiting with Tiaa from Exclusively Yours Interiors.




Favorite music at the moment: Jay-Z what he did for the families of 9/11 was amazing. Another favorite at the moment is Maxwell. I missed his presence! To make me complete, I wish Lauryn Hill would make a comeback!

If you didn't live where you do, where would you live: Hmmm…great question. I would have to say somewhere in the Caribbean. Beautiful beaches, weather, so relaxing. You can’t ask for anything more.

Favorite cocktail: I’m simple because I am not a heavy drinker. Give me a pina colada and I’m good to go! J

Best advice you ever received: Find out your passion and make money doing it. I also love this quote: "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it."- William Arthur Ward

Person you most admire: There are 2. First is President Obama. To finally see an African American President, words cannot express how I feel about that. Next, I must say Jay-Z again. What a great businessman! He grew up in the projects and is now a multi-millionaire. Gotta love it! J Both men are truly inspirational.

Please join us next week to see who we visit with and find out "5 Things You Didn't Know About . . ."!

Don't forget to enter our Warehouse Fabrics Inc. Giveaway! You have until Friday, September 25, 2009, to enter with up to 4 entries!

5 comments:

Design Esquire said...

Great post! I love this series, it so interesting learning more about people.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks, Christine! I find that when I learn a little bit more about other bloggers, there's more that we have in common than I originally thought.

Tiaa @ EYInteriors said...

Kathy, thank you so much for featuring me!

DesignTies said...

How fantastic to learn a little something about Tiaa!! I like Pina Colada's too... mmmmm! And even though I'm Canadian = yay for Obama!
Victoria @ DesignTies

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My pleasure, Tiaa! Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...