Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 Things You Didn't Know About . . . .


Happy Wednesday and welcome to 5 Things You Didn't Know About . . . .


Today we are visiting with Nester from Nesting Place {where it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful}!


Many new bloggers {just like me earlier this year} come across Nester and just can't get enough. She was kind enough to join in and answer our series' questions.


Favorite music at the moment: Christmas music and I also love country music.

If you didn't live where you do, where would you live: I actually love where I live and we love North Carolina but we would love to live in an old farmhouse with land.

Favorite cocktail: Iced coffee. I know.

Best advice you ever received: Do what you love.

Person you most admire: My husband, he is endlessly encouraging. My dad, he is selfless and wise. My sister, I want to be her when I grow up. My mom has a fantastic sense of humor and has a knack for getting a great deal when shopping ~ it's an art.

Thank you so much, Nester! Make sure you come back next Wednesday to see who we find out 5 Things You Didn't Know About . . . .



3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

The Nester is always a joy! She is wonderfully creative. Great choice!

Tammy@InStitches said...

I love all her projects. She is so creative and a fellow N.C. er !

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So much fun! Gotta love the Nester!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...