Saturday, March 6, 2010

Accepting Awards {Who Needs A Fancy Dress!}

This has been quite a lovely week for awards!  Even better that I can accept them in my pajamas and slippers!  I received four different awards from five lovely bloggers, and I wanted to acknowledge them here in their own post.

lovelyblog
First, I got a One Lovely Blog Award from Angie of Decorating in Georgia.  Thank you, Angie! 


kreativ blogger award
Next I got a Kreativ Blogger Award from my sister over at One Cheap B*tch ~  awww, my baby sister, she’s a sweetie; and also from Trixie at Flea Market Trixie.  Thank you both!


beautifulbloggeraward_thumb2_thumb[1][1]

I got a Beautiful Blogger Award from Nita at Mod Vintage Life.  Thank you, Nita!











I ended the week with Stacey at Red Door Home awarding me with the Happy Blog Award.  Thanks, Stacey!

The 15 people I would pick have all been mentioned within the posts where I was awarded, and with so many people opting out of receiving awards, I’ll just let that be.  However, if you click here you can read several things about me.

I can’t thank you ladies enough for the pick-me-up this gave me this week!  I think all this snow and cloudy weather has been affecting my mood.

4 comments:

Red Door Home said...

All well deserved awards!

One Cheap B*tch said...

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Tammy@InStitches said...

WooHoo, I gave you your first award ! lol
Congrats on your new awards.....

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Wow, you need to be walking down that red carpet tomorrow! Congrats...Janell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...