Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Christmas In The Bag

SONY DSC

Yeah, sorry, it is super early, but I’m still working on my shutters and since I wanted to get an early start listing my Christmas items in my Etsy, I thought I’d give a preview of them here.  The listings on Etsy are for three months and I’d rather have them listed early than hanging around for a period of time after Christmas.

SONY DSC

I’ve got a bunch of small pillows.  I’m just giving a group shot here and you will be able to see them individually in my shop.  All these pillows measure about 6 x 9.

SONY DSC

These red and white document fabric stockings have a creamy white quilted fabric on the back.

SONY DSC

New in my shop this year are these burlap gift bags, which could be used to hold an actual gift or for decorative use.  This one has lots of decorative trims and tassels on it.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

This one has some lace going all round the top opening and a cluster of three snowflake buttons hand-sewn in two opposing corners.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I’ve made one for myself for decorative use, too.  I won’t show that one until I’ve decorated my home for Christmas though.   Just stuff them with some shipping boxes that you would throw in your recycling.  I will most likely have mine near the fireplace and tree.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

You can tie them off or leave them open and “overflowing”.  I’ve only made the two for my Etsy shop because I wasn’t sure how they would do. 

SONY DSC

I also have the wine bottle bags I did last year (first picture above, too).  I’m planning on getting all these items listed in my Etsy shop by the weekend, if you are interested.  

Thanks for looking! 

22 comments:

This N That said...

Love your bags..Burlap and otherwise..Very cute Kathy.

Laurel Stephens said...

I love your Christmas bags!

Kathleen said...

Very nice, Kathy! Love the wine bags and stocking, very cute! Good luck, hope you sell out quickly!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

LOVE all those pretty bags Kathy!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, great idea to get your items in the shop early. Love your designs. The wine bottle bags are too cute and I love the red stockings and pillows.
Best wishes on great holiday sales.
XO

Donna said...

I just love your pretty creations, Kathy! I especially love the wine bags, what a fun idea! They would make great hostess gifts, filled with a nice bottle of wine:) The stockings are so pretty, I adore that Frenchy toile!!

Createology said...

You are very smart to get an early jump on Christmas. Lovely projects you have created. Christmas Creative Bliss...

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Beautiful items you have made! I especially like the wine bags with the cork ties!! clever!

Cynthia said...

I LOVE these Kathy!!! Tomorrow morning when on my computer I'm checking out those pillows.

Cindy

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Your bags are gorgeous...but gosh I haven't even finished fall yet! Love the French toile stockings. Wishing you great sales this year!

Anonymous said...

Kathy, you're so talented! I love theses! the large bags are so unique! The pillows are adorable and the wine bags are a great gift!

Okio B Designs said...

Love those sacks and the pillows with the vintage images. You are not alone. I've been working on some Xmas stuff. I'm afraid to blog about it though,lol!

Jeanine

Blondie's Journal said...

I love the pillows, stockings and gift bags, Kathy! I have to check out the dimensions of the latter, they are too cute! You're smart to start now. I've totally skipped over fall crafts I have Pinned and thought that I'd try a few Christmas crafts since I always run out of time.

Thanks for your visit. My hand is doing much better now that I'm on meds. I, too, started to pack the summer clothes and pull out the winter. I had most of my things in an empty dresser and I thought, wow, there's not much here! Then I found a stack in my daughter's closet. Whew!!

Happy Fall!

Jane xx

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love all of those bags Kathy...you certainly are getting a head start on pretty Christmas gifts!!!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I love it all. The bags are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! You've been a busy little bee! I love all of your little things. I agree with the others - the large bags are great and what a nice way to wrap up something that won't fit into a box!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debbiedoos said...

Darling bags Kathy! You sure are getting a jump start on the season and being smart! They are super cute, love the burlap too.

Stitchfork said...

I bet these go flying out of your Etsy shop Kathy!
xo

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Cute ideas! I love the pillows. I'm going to buy one of them as soon as they're available!

Courtney@Golden Boys and Me said...

Love your designs, Kathy. Especially those stockings!! I am your newest follower :)

Cooking classes NYC said...

I love those bags.

must love junk said...

So many cute things! I love your work :)
Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...