Welcome to The Creative HomeAcre Blog Hop! The Creative HomeAcre Hop is hosted by me and,
Manuela from A Cultivated Nest
Alison from Mumtopia
Andrea from Opulent Cottage
and Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
Kassandra from Shabby shared how she made this wrought iron-look clock with ~ wait for it ~ toilet paper tubes!
Kris at Junk Chic Cottage shared her beautiful “new” old door!
Betsy from Coastal-Colors gave this old bread box a beachy makeover.
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured. If you were featured, please feel free to grab the I Was Featured button!
The rules are simple for linking up:
1. Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring home decor, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, your gardens, vintage finds, thrifty tips, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, food preservation, photography, creative writing, and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here, too.
2. Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can use the cute buttons, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
3. Please mingle! Visit a few of the bloggers posting. Don’t just link and run The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other.
4. You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
5. Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
6. By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
I’m really looking forward to seeing all of your inspiring posts!