Thursday, September 24, 2009

~ Pampered Pets ~

Why not? You enjoy decorating your home and take pleasure in making it into a beautiful and welcoming place. What if you could coordinate your pet's bed with the other rooms in your home?


I came across THE. MOST. ADORABLE items for your pet. I'm going to let them speak for themselves. All of these items are from Jakey BB on Etsy.



Medium Designer Bed


Luxury Pillow Bed

I think this one is my favorite ~ it has "my" colors!

Je t'aime Bed



Italian Gate Bed



Green Bones Bed


Garden Party Bed


Red Bones Leash Hook


Pretty in Pink Leash Hook

Butter Swirl Leash Hook


Blue Swirl Leash Hook


Autumn Provenance Leash Hook


AND, as if that wasn't enough ~ there are Toy Boxes that go with these! Did you ever do that trip and foot roll over your dog's bone or step on your pooch's squeaky toy in the middle of the night as you try to make a quiet trip to the bathroom? Yeah ~ toy boxes . . .


What great gift ideas, too!



All photos from jakeybb on Etsy.

11 comments:

Jane @ Finding Fabulous said...

Wow, my 2 shelter dogs...Ginger & Bear would love a dog bed like this! And those are the cutest leash hooks I've ever seen!

Design Esquire said...

Those are so creative and cute!

Ms. Bake-it said...

These are great! I do believe I will have to get Hunter one of those raised beds for Christmas! I know what you mean about toys in the middle of the night. I finally got a wicker basket and that is where he currently keeps his toys but a matching toy box and bed... too cute! Thanks for sharing!

~ Tracy

Ms. Bake-it said...

Darn! I just checked the sizes on the raised beds and they are made for small dogs definitely one the size of my baby!

Unknown said...

So very creative! Have a sweet day!x

DesignTies said...

These are adorable!! The beds are fantastic -- talk about pampering your pooch!! But really, our pets deserve to be pampered -- who else loves you no matter what?? :-)

Kelly

Tammy@InStitches said...

I love them. Once upon a time I thought about going into the designer dog bed business. I just may do the monkey club !

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

If I had a smaller dog, I would love to get one of these, Jane!

I agree, Christine, very creative!

Wicker works, Ms. Bake-it. My dogs not big on toys, but I do have to watch out for those bones!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks, Torie Jayne! You too!

That is absolutely true, Kelly! My dog is always so happy to see me.

I've seen many different kinds of dog beds, Tammy; even a canopy one that was made to match the bed in a master bedroom! Fun about the monkey party; I'm going to have to find my pictures.

Kim at Polka Dot Thought said...

Love, love, love the leash hooks! Such a great idea!! :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for visiting! Aren't they cute? I think they'd make a great gift for someone who got a new puppy or dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...