Saturday, September 5, 2009

Loving It & Passing It On

Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick wrote a post here, about these:

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick blog

Which she got from Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful. I just loved these and kept looking at them, until the light bulb went off, and I decided to visit Amanda's Etsy shop and get some for myself. I found these:










Since I couldn't decide between the two, I bought both sets and figured I could give one as a gift. Unfortunately, that won't be happening. I have decided to be totally selfish and keep them both for myself! I love the pink and green {predictably} set, but I also like the set with the red and green. You can never have too much "Joy", right?


Amanda has more "Believe" blocks, as well as "HoHoHo" and "Joy", plus some other items she makes. She provides excellent customer service, following up with me right after I placed the order, letting me know it shipped and getting the package within a matter of days. You can't ask for more than that ~ a great product AND great customer service. Thanks, Amanda!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great. They would make perfect gifts for this coming holiday season!! Too cute

Let it Shine said...

Those are so cute!!!!!

Red House Happenings said...

ooh, how cute. I don't blame you, I'd keep them both too. hehe

Melissa Miller said...

The "Joy" letters are so cute Kathy! Great choices. I have also ordered from Amanda's shop and she is wonderful.

Have a great Holiday weekend.
~Melissa :))

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love how colorful these are, Amanda, and they would make the perfect gift, if you are not a selfish person like me!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I don't blame you! I would be totally selfish with those cute things too :). Love them.

Beth

p.s. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :).

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

These are great...think I will head over and purchase some...Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway that ends Monday night...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you very much for your sweet comment tonight Kathy. It's always great to hear from you.

I can't wait to see your new Fall decor'. Fun! :)

Melissa Miller said...

Oops! You asked about my paint colors earlier.

The living room is a very deep gold called "Chicory" from Lowes.
The kitchen is a bit lighter gold called "Applesauce Cake".

We painted shortly after building over three years ago and I don't believe they carry them anymore.
Paints come and go periodically from home stores it seems.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Glad I found your blog, Beth! They are too cute, I keep pulling them out of my dining room hutch {where I'm keeping them for now} and looking at them. I may be decorating for Christmas on Thanksgiving afternoon at this rate!

Thank you, Teresa! I visited your blog and entered for the giveaway. I left it in my comment, even though it is over today I put it on my sidebar. Who doesn't love ornaments!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Isn't that always the way, Melissa? I've had people ask me about my master bedroom paint color and I don't think that one is made anymore either. I've kept some so I can color match in the future. At any rate,the colors are very nice; I love the way they look in your home!

Amy {The Red Chair Blog} said...

I don't blame you for keeping both sets; they're both so cute! Thanks for stopping by to say, "Hello"!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Okay, now I don't feel so bad, Amy. Thanks! ; )

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Aren't you just the sweetest customer ever??? Thank you for your kind words Kathy.

I am sorry I haven't been over here to comment until now. I'm a bad bloggy friend. Please forgive!

Thanks again
~Amanda

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My pleasure, Amanda! No apologies necessary. I know you've been busy making all those blocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...