Saturday, April 2, 2011

New In My Etsy

Something I’ve been working on for awhile.  For now I just call them “Clip It”.

DSC00999_0677

Finally took pictures and uploaded everything to my Etsy shop

DSC01000_0678

I will also have a smaller size and hope to have those listed this coming week, too.  The first few  I made I have put around my house and my son uses one on his desk for a picture of him and his girlfriend.  I guess you could say we were the “focus group”!

DSC01002_0680

You know me, the black and white is my favorite!

DSC01001_0679

Button embellishments on all!

DSC01004_0682

Thanks for looking!

Kathy

11 comments:

Sara said...

They are so pretty!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love these Kathy and the black and white one is my fave!

xoxo

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Kathy they are so pretty. Love them!! Martina

One Cheap B*tch said...

These are really cute and very unique! They should do well in your shop!

Jeanine

LouLou said...

So cute Kathy! I love the black and white one!

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

What a great idea! The perfect place to display a photo.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Kathy! These are so cute. The black and white one is my favorite too.
xo,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Oh Kathy! I LOVE these!! What a clever way to display a photo or post a reminder note.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Those are really great Kathy!!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

How cute are these Kathy I love them. You should put them on the Temptation page of mine too.
I have been wanting to start doing my Blogazine guest post again. If you have time and would like to do a guest post I would love to have you.
just email me at grandmayellowhair@gmail.com
Love ya
Maggie

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Adorable, Kathy! I think the black and white is my favorite, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...