My Venice Text fabric was on backorder for a few weeks, but arrived last week .
I had posted about this screen and the idea of putting the fabric behind it here. I only had two yards at the time and it wasn’t long enough to start, so I had to order more. I needed about 6 1/2 yards for the length, but I only needed half the fabric width to fit each panel of the screen.
You can read the original post about the screen here. I was eager to get started, so I measured out the fabric for each section and cut it with a little bigger than I needed. I used my stapler to attach the fabric to the screen.
Once they were all stapled into place, I trimmed any excess fabric. And, here it is!
I like it!