Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Gift of Tea Towels & A Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict and Karen at The Graphics Fairy for sharing wonderful graphics and altered graphics.  The fact that they share these for free is a blessing, especially since I have no computer skills whatsoever!  I have made so many projects just with the graphics these two bloggers have shared.  The most recent were these tea towels.

DSC07796_6811

Debbie used a graphic from Karen and added the wording underneath it.  She even reversed it for easier printing of a transfer! 

DSC07797_6812

I made these for my Mom as a gift for when I went back to New York for a visit.  Being an artichoke loving family, I knew she would love them.

DSC07798_6813

So, thank you, Debbie. You helped me solve the problem of what to bring my Mom as a gift for my visit and it was a hit!

20 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love those tea towels! I so agree, the free graphics are such a blessing. So many bloggers use them for for many wonderful projects!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Kathy I saw those towels over at Debbie's and loved them! Yours turned out great!! I love that graphic!

Sherry said...

Kathy your tea towels are lovely I'm sure your mom appreciated them!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh how awesome!! What a sweet gift!

Okio B Designs said...

I saw them at Mom's and immediately knew you made them! =)

J

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

They look fabulous and isn't Debbie the most creative person ever. Love it. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Kathy, these are amazing! I know your mom was delighted! I'm on my way to see how to make these transfers. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!

The Tuscan Home said...

Very nice, Kathy, great gift! =) xo ~Liz

LuLu Kellogg said...

What a perfect gift!

Just beautiful!

LuLu~*xoxo

NanaDiana said...

Love those tea towels, Kathy! Great job between Debbie and Karen- I bet your Mom loved them- xo Diana

Stitchfork said...

Bet your Mom loved them!
xo Cathy

Jean @ www.thebackyardbungalow.com said...

Very cool and nicely done!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful towels Kathy....you are always creating such wonderful things...do you ever sleep?

Gail said...

What a sweet gift Kathy and I know your Mom must have loved them! I love the graphic when I saw it at Debbie's. Enjoy your evening, Gail

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

These turned out great, Kathy!
I have yet to try to do something like this.
Your mom must have been thrilled.
I know I would have been!
:)
xox
Alison

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful gift. Love them.

Angie@slipcoveredgrey said...

These turned out so great! I agree, they are so awesome to offer free images. I bet your mom will enjoy these.

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Love the towels. I bet your Mom really adored them! ~ Jamie

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Kathy,

Your tea towels are gorgeous!!!

Dee

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh, Kathy! Thanks so much for the shout out! I am so glad that you liked the artichokes and that you shared them with your mom! that makes me smile! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...