Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christmas In July ~ Etsy Shop

Before the month totally gets away from me, I wanted to run a Christmas in July special in my Etsy shop.   You can get the code below. 

Expressive Creations banner

Here is a small sampling.  I’ve got some home décor items.

Blue and White French Couple Decorative Plate

French Boulangerie Wood Bread Board

French Gentleman Figurine Statue

I’ve got some little girl’s aprons.

Little Girl Tea Room Ruffled Apron - Black and Hot Pink

Little Girl Storybook Apron

Little Girls *Love* Apron - Blue and White - Polka Dot Ruffle

Some pillows.

Neutral Canvas Crochet Pocket Pillow with Side Ruffle

Love Mini Pillow

French Farmhouse Style Bakery Pillow With Ruffle

Christmas items.

Vintage French Pirouette Ornament

Black & Tan Plaid Gift Bag, Make-up Bag

Christmas Stocking ~ Black and White Toile, Ruffle

Christmas Wine Bottle Fabric Gift Bag

I’m getting ready to make up my Halloween items ~ I’ll have some banners like I had last year. 

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Also, the pillow I made for my son {that seemed quite popular} will be listed as a made to order item.

SONY DSC

This was a double-sided pillow.

SONY DSC                        

And I’ve got a bunch of other stuff, too!  I will be offering 30% off ready to ship items {this excludes tea towels}.  Just use code JULY30 when checking out.  This code will expire on August 3, 2014.

14 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

Love those Halloween banners!

Jeanine

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kathy you have so many wonderful items! I love the little girl's aprons! I can see your Granddaughter in one and know she looks adorable! Your pillows are wonderful and I love your seasonal items! What a great Christmas in July special!

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

You have so many beautiful items for sale, Kathy. Richard would kill me if I add anything else to the storage units- ha!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Cute things. I can't believe Christmas will be here before we know it.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, Love your sale. You have some great treasures. I love the toile stocking.
Hugs

Sonny G said...



so many pretty things~!!

I'm thinkin its time for a new header for You.. dontcha think so.. :) and maybe change your background where we see the muted green to something else too..
I'm so nosy and prone to say whatever runs thru my mind lol

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Fabulous items, Kathy. Great gift ideas. Hard to believe we're already more than half-way through the year.

Cat-arzyna said...

I love the pillow with the crochet pocket .
All your items are stunning !
Hugs :)

Becca Bertotti said...

Fabulous items, Kathy! Goodness, if only I had a little girl, I'd scoop those precious aprons up quickly! Love seeing Halloween goodies, too!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Kathy,
Love all your seasonal items and those aprons are just adorable. Very creative and fun items.
Have a wonderful rest of the week.
Kris

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Great items in your shop!! I especially like the cork ties on the wine bottle bag - very clever! Good luck with your sale

Debbiedoos said...

You are locked stocked and ready to roll! Those little girl aprons are darling as is all the your items Kathy!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Wish my girls were still little so I could dress them in one of those aprons! I also love the toile stocking and the pillow with the doily on it.
xo Kathleen

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Lots of great things in your shop Kathy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...