Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Item Of The Week

Mirrors are the item of the week this time, thanks to an e-mail I received from Horchow. They currently have the mirrors shown, and many others, on sale.



These mirrors caught my eye for one reason or another, but I thought they were all interesting, if nothing else. The floor mirror above also houses a hidden compartment for jewelry.





The "porcupine" mirror below looks like it could hurt! This might be one you want to hang right the first time.




The mirror below is entitled "Pebbles", and rightly so, I think.




The problem with mirrors can be what it winds up reflecting. Be aware of what the mirror will be reflecting before you hang it; ceilings, the ceiling fan, a pantry, etc.

I like mirrors because they can help add more light to a room, whether natural or electric.

Copyright 2009 Kathy Passarette, Creative Home Expressions.


I have no affiliation with Horchow and am not promoting their products as specific items to purchase.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...