Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Impatiently Waiting For Spring

Well, we made it to March, the month when Spring officially arrives, according to the calendar anyway.  Let’s hope Mother Nature cooperates with what the calendar says!

amybutler.1

To help get through this never-ending month, who better to give us a lift than Amy Butler with some of her beautiful items, and their happy and vibrant colors.

A flirty skirt.

amybutler.2 

I love this Spring coat!

amybutler.3

amybutler.4

Pillows to use inside or out.

amybutler.5

amybutler.6

amybutler.7

amybutler.8

amybutler.9

amybutler.10

amybutler.11

Towels for bath or pool use.

amybutler.12

Guest towels in fun colors and designs.

amybutler.14

I hope this perked you up a bit!  Thank you, Amy Butler, for helping me get through this last month until Spring officially arrives!

On a side note, the Amy Butler site offers some free patterns for paper crafts and sewing, which you can find here.

All photos from the Amy Butler Design website.

 

23 comments:

Design Esquire said...

Great images. I LOVE Amy Butler's fabrics. They're so happy.

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Great colorful pots Kathy! Just what we need - especially with this wonderful weather we're having today1

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Ahhh, I LOVE Amy Butler fabrics!! They are so bright and cheery!!

One Cheap B*tch said...

I'm SO ready for Spring! I love that skirt and chair. Definitely putting me in the mood to plant some flowers!

Unknown said...

Ooohhh! Spring! Will it ever get here? Those colors are soooo spring, aren't they?
Can't wait.
Brooke

Red Door Home said...

I am ready for spring too! I am a big fan of Amy Butler's fabrics. They are always so bright and cheery.

Blue Creek Home said...

I love all of the color that Amy Butler uses.
It is so alive!

And, I love that coat too!
Rhonda

EMBELLISH said...

I enjoyed your post. It is uplifting on a semi cloudy day! I find I have to surround myself with color and light to get myself through until sunshine returns!!!! I need spring!

Kris said...

I LOVE Amy Butler fabrics!!!!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

I LOVE Amy Butler, too!!! You know she scrapbook products, too, mimicking a couple of her lines.

Thanks for the bright, cheerful, springy eye candy, Kathy! We all need it for sure.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I LOVE all of this bright, happy spring color! I'm thinking spring today too. I know it's too soon to do that where I live, but a girl can dream...

Melanie said...

Beautiful! I love it! I am tapping my toes here in NC waiting on Spring to get here!

Averill said...

What fun! Amy's prints and colors always make me smile.

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Beautiful colors! I needed to see some sunny colors on this incredibly dreary day! Hurry Spring!

Heathahlee said...

SOOO pretty! Yes, that did brighten my day! I love those prints!

Love the Decor! said...

I love her things!!

Miss Obara said...

Those are some great fabrics!! Just looking at them makes me happy!

Unknown said...

Oh I am with you I am READY for spring!!!

Screaming Meme said...

So much fun! I love all the colors...:) They do make you smile...:) If you get a chance, stop in and see what I did today! Meme

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for spring after seeing your blog. Your fabric combination's are so fun.

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Love your images, that coat is to die for! I am still looking at snow, but dreaming...

Jane B. said...

Kathy, my eyes thank you for posting these images! I can't remember being so ready for Spring. That skirt, those towels, the trench coat...are so beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Kathy, those are some gorgeous fabrics.

Thanks for signing up for the bunny. I'm really hoping we make our goal of 20!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...