Welcome to The Creative HomeAcre Blog Hop! The Creative HomeAcre Hop is hosted by me and,
Manuela from A Cultivated Nest
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
Andrea from Opulent Cottage
and Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
There were a few posts I was going to feature but there was no link back to the blog hop, so if you want to be featured make sure you have a link back to one of our blogs within your post.
Tammy from My Little Corner of the Prairie shared a great wine cork project.
Cheryl from The Creative Me and My McG shared some lovely blooms in her garden.
You can find all the posts that I have featured on my Pinterest board, The Creative HomeAcre Hop Features. Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured. If you were featured, please feel free to grab the I Was Featured button!
The rules are simple for linking up:
1. Share up to 3 of your Creative Home posts featuring home decor, home cooking, eco-friendly crafts, your gardens, vintage finds, thrifty tips, objects d’ art, fiber arts and sewing, farm girl fashion, food preservation, photography, creative writing, and gardening helpers, hand made ‘wholesomeness’, and good ol’ fashioned homemaking news. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here, too.
2. Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can use the cute buttons, or you can use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
3. Please mingle! Visit a few of the bloggers posting. Don’t just link and run The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other.
4. You are welcome to link your archived posts here, as long as all of the content you share is your own.
5. Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
6. By linking your posts here you are agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
I’m really looking forward to seeing all of your inspiring posts!
Thanks for hosting!!
Thanks for hosting ladies and I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thanks so much for hosting.
I just linked..going back to add your link in my post. :)
Have a great Sunday.
Kathy, thank you for hosting another great link party! It's always fun to see such inspiring posts!
Kathy - thanks so much for featuring my garden! I have linked up again this week - now I'm going to check out the rest of the posts - have a good week!
Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG
Hi Kathy, Thanks for commenting on my "store" post! It is really encouraging to stay in touch with some of my blog friends. I check your blog and recently Pinned a pretty side table that you used gel stain on. I want to try it, as there are some pieces of furniture that could use an easy update to increase their value. Hugs and blessings to you!
How fun- thanks for hosting, Kathy! :)
Hey, Kathy. Hope you're having a great weekend. Thanks for hosting this great link party! ~ Jamie
Kathy, thanks for hosting-I just linked up! :)
Hi Kathy, Thanks for hosting!! This is the first time I've hooked up. Thanks so much!
Also Thank You so much for always commenting on our posts.
You're so sweet.
Thanks, Faye & Katie
Post a Comment