Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Get The Look For Less

In collaboration with Kirkland’s, I’ve got a “Look for Less” post for you today focusing on the bedroom ~ Guest or Master.  Several months ago, I was on the search for an affordable upholstered headboard for our guest bedroom.  I wound up going with one from Walmart, but wish I had known about this one from Kirkland’s

Nora Queen Headboard at Kirkland's

Nora Queen Headboard – $299.99

Compare that to this one from Pottery Barn for $799.99.  That’s a $500.00 savings and I like the look of the headboard from Kirkland’s better!

image

Everyone can always use some extra storage and I love pieces that are multi-functional.  This storage bench from West Elm at $499.99 is a bit high for my pocketbook.

image

An affordable alternative is this upholstered storage bench from Kirkland’s.

image

Slate Gray Tufted Storage Bench – $129.99

I love nightstands with storage, too.  This one from Pottery Barn is $599.00.

image

But, you can get the look for less at Kirkland’s for a more budget-friendly $99.00 with the Lynne Brown Nightstand.

image

Just because you have a budget doesn’t mean you have to give up style in your home.  The items I have seen at Kirkland’s can give you the look you are after without costing you a lot.  There are also lots of great buys in their Clearance section online, so be sure to check that out, too!

 

I have not been compensated by Kirkland’s for this post.

18 comments:

Victoria's Vintage Designs said...

I love Kirkland's!! Nice comparisons!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Wow, what a savings and the look is great too. I'll have to see if we have a Kirklands here.
Jeannie

Betty said...

Kathy I love Kirklands. I wished we had one in our town, but I do shop online when I get a chance. They have beautiful things at a great price.

Sonny G said...

Just wanted to let ya know= that headboard is even more amazing in person. my sis and neice both got one and they are over the moon about them.. I agree is even better than pb plus the savings is terrific.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great post. I havn't ever been in Kirklands, I think I need to go visit. Hugs, Marty

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Great alternatives for sure!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I was really sad when they closed Kirkland's in my local mall a few years ago. I actually went to a Kirkland's last week but it's about 60 min from me. Thoroughly enjoyed it. They have the best smelling sachets!

Cynthia said...

We don't have a Kirkland's here. Great stuff, Kathy!

Cynthia

Olive said...

I do like that headboard.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy,
What a great look. I love Kirkland's and have one close by that I love to stop in often to browse and usually find fabulous sale prices.
Your headboard is beautiful.
XO
Celestina Marie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love that headboard Kathy!!....

This N That said...

I loved Kirklands..They closed the one in our local mall several years ago..I used to love their lamps..miss the store..

NanaDiana said...

GREAT finds, Kathy! My favorite show on HGTV used to be the one where they would take the designer room and do it on a budget for about 1/5 the price (or less). Good for Kirklands! xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Kathy, what a great post! Thanks for sharing the great deals at Kirklands! It always amazes me to find so many similar product at such varied prices! I love your choices!

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

I love wandering around Kirklands, though the strong scents usually cut my visit short to avoid a migraine. Most of my lamps come from there, and every time I go, I find another one that I like. I have to either make myself not buy more lamps, or come up with more spaces for them. hmmm....

miss flibbertigibbet said...

We just had a Kirklands open up here (again, after the mall store closed) and I was SO happy! They have lots of great stuff! I'm helping a neighbor re-decorate...I am sending her a pic of that headboard! Great deal!

Unknown said...

I've never heard of Kirkland's.
Thanks for sharing, I'll check it our online, we don't have one here.
Faye @ The Shabby Cottage Home

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I like the nailhead one better too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...