Saturday, July 20, 2013

Look Who Followed Me Home!

I found this pretty lady while browsing through the Lebanon Peddlers Mall, where I have my booth.  If I have time after dropping stuff off to my booth, I like to walk around and look at the other vendors’ booths.  I do often find things, too. 

SONY DSC

We locked gazes and time stood still.  I almost dreaded looking at the price tag.  I thought for sure we’d be looking at $50.00 at the least.

SONY DSC

She was $12.00!  She is made of metal, and I couldn’t believe the tag said $12.00.  My son happened to be with me and I made him confirm the price since I didn’t have my reading glasses out.  She is almost 18 inches tall.  Am I wrong in thinking that these Santos or cage dolls are more money than that?

SONY DSC

That was my bargain for the day and she now happily resides on top of the bookcases in our sunroom.  Have you ever found something for a lot less that you expected to cost more?

 

21 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I have NEVER seen one that cheap anywhere, Kathy. She is a beauty-God was smiling on you when you found her---at least that's the way I like to think of it-xo Diana

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

She is wonderful, and yes, I would think a lot more money too. You found a bargain. Hugs, Marty

Debra@CommonGround said...

she's a beauty for sure!

Victoria's Vintage Designs said...

I have one exactly like this! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great deal! She's fantastic!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

All the ones I have seen are at least $90. You got a wonderful bargain!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love them and I've never seen one for that amount! Great find.

My tall chalkboard that looks like it was a mirror was less than sixty dollars!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and you got a terrific deal!

Junkchiccottage said...

Wow Kathy,
What a great price. I have never seen those that cheap. What a great score. She is beautiful and I love her bird in her hands. So sweet.
Kris

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Wow, Kathy, you found quite a deal! I don't see them often around here, and certainly not at that price!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

Kath, I spent $120 on mine!!!!! and yours is so much prettier, too.

WOW, ya done good, ladycakes! YAY!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

She's lovely, Kathy! And her color is so pretty. Great find!

Cynthia said...

Kathy,

What a beautiful piece and for a great price!! Glad she followed you home.

Cynthia

Gail said...

Today was your lucky day! What a great price and she's beautiful!!

This N That said...

Wow..great find Kathy..sweet..

Debby said...

I love her face. What a great price.

Ivy and Elephants said...

She's gorgeous, yep, you got yourself a bargain!
Hugs,
Patti

Angela said...

I love your Santos doll and you really did get a bargain!
She does have a very pretty face.
xoxo, Angela.

Marilyn Miller said...

I would have bought her for that price too. Lovely! I have not seen one for that price.

signoraaurora said...

She really is so beautiful and I also love her face. She just looks so kind.
Wish you a beautiful week
Eos

Pamela said...

Kathy she is wonderful! I almost bought her from HG awhile back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...