Friday, January 6, 2012

Mini Chandy

Loving my little chandy in my craft/sewing room.  For such a delicate little light, it was well worth getting just for the better lighting it is giving me in here. 

DSC04469_3711

This is the part of the condo with no windows or natural light, so I will never get a really good picture of this fixture. 

DSC04488_3757

There was some paper wrapped up that had “spare parts” written on it and when I opened it up it was a bunch of extra crystals. 

DSC03778_3100

You can just see the flush ceiling fixture that was in here in the picture above, taken when I first started unpacking my supplies in this room.

DSC04468_3710

DSC04470_3712

I’ll have a chance to try it out while making something since I joined in at Marsha’s, Tattered Chick, Valentine Heart Swap.  I’ll take pictures so I can show you what I make for my secret Valentine.

Kathy

16 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a sweet chandie! It looks great in your room.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Kathy!

Your new chandelier is beautiful! Now you will have great lighting to craft.

Dee

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Kathy, I love your little chandy. It adds so much charm to your creative space. Love it.

hugs
Sissie

NanaDiana said...

What a fun light fixture to have in a craft area! I so wish I had a separate space to sew, etc. I share it with a TV room-ugh~ xo Diana

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your chandy is wonderful and I totally LOVE your little room. Hugs, Marty

Sonny G said...

love your new fixture. it looks great in there and changes the whole feel of that space.

Blondie's Journal said...

Your craft room look fantastic, Kathy, and I love the difference the little chandy makes!! I'd love to have a little one in my kitchen but we put in recessed lighting a long time ago {not my choice}!!

Can't wait to see what you are making for your valentine!! :-)

XO,
Jane

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

It looks fantastic, Kathy! What a great room!! :)

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

It looks tres chic, Kathy!!!!! xxoo

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Funny how a little bling can make a person happy!...Looks great!.. I love your your "crafty space"!!

Ruby Jean said...

ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your craft room is amazing! I would love to have one like this! It's perfect! The chandy just puts the icing on the cake!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Kathy I LOVE that chandy!!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Kathy, sweet chandelier.... and what a wonderful room.
hugs~~~ Daphne

Gail said...

Love your new chandy Kathy! What a great place to get creative.

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I love that little chandy in your craft room Kathy! It looks lovely in there! I love small spaces...they make me feel very cozy and content. Angie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...