Welcome to The Creative Home & Garden Hop! The Creative Home & Garden Hop is hosted by me and,
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
and Lisa Lynn from The Little Homestead On The Hill
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
There were a few people I wanted to feature but couldn’t because there was no link back to the hop.
Diane from Design Till It Shines made a window look frame out of a plain frame and gave it a vintage look with some old family photos!
Lorena at Rose Chic Friends took matters into her own hands and updated her kitchen island’s countertop without spending a lot of money!
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured.
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and share it on your blog!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home and Garden posts. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can grab our cute button or use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are assuring us that all images and contents are your own, or you have permission to share them. You are also agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
I’m looking forward to seeing all your links!
Your features are great! The countertop is so interesting! I love the vintage look on the photos too! Thanks for hosting another fun party!
Thanks for hosting!! I hope you enjoy my garden tour!
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :)
Thanks for hosting..The counter top is nifty..
Kathy, these are lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting!
Kathy thanks so much for showcasing my kitchen island! I thought for sure I had a link back to you at the bottom of my post...weird!
Thanks so much for featuring my vintage photos! I'm a new follower on GFC. Thanks for hosting!
Hi Kathy, Thanks for hosting. Love your features!
Faye & Katie
I just posted my mantel thanks for hosting a place to promote it...hosting is a lot of work and it is very much appreciated!
Thank you so much for hosting, Kathy!
Thanks for hosting, Kathy. Have a great week!
Post a Comment