Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Artist Behind The Etsy ~ For All Seasons

button_edited-1

Being a part of the Etsy community, not only as a seller but as a customer, I have come across many talented individuals.  With this series, I hope to introduce you to some of these creative people, finding out where they find their inspiration, and a little bit more about them.

Good Sunday morning, Friends!  This week I’d like to introduce you to Rachel from For All Seasons.  While Rachel offers many items to decorate your home “for all seasons” and every day, I think you will agree that her Fall and Halloween items will make you eager to start decorating for both! 

4allseasonsbanner

I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 36 years. I have two adult children and two adorable grandsons that I have the absolute pleasure of watching 5 days a week while mom and dad work. 

Large Halloween  Lantern Swag, Halloween decoration, Fun Party Decoration

 Fall Garland with ornaments,Autumn Garland,Fall Autumn wall hanging,Door Hanging,Party decoration

I grew up in Southern Utah and moved to Las Vegas in 1988. I have always loved crafting and in 1997 started a very small business in Las Vegas NV," For All Seasons".

Red  and Chevron  Burlap Wreath with Chevron Burlap Bow

Mesh Ribbon Flower with Leaves  Choose Your Own Color

I was busy doing craft show when one of my friends told me about Etsy. I took her advice and started up my Etsy shop in May of 2009.  I started my shop with just the metal on wood plaques. It quickly grew to include fabric garlands and repurposed frame chalk boards.  

Vintage Hand Carved Frame Chalk Board Magnet Board

Rustic Country Chic 18 Inch Standing Birdhouse with Berry Garland and Burlap Bows

My absolute favorite thing to make are the wreaths,swags and anything floral. I was so afraid to add them to my Etsy shop. I have had no formal training but I know what I like and use nature as my inspiration.  I love taking a little of this and that and ending up with a beautiful wreath.This is truly my passion.

Singel Letter 18" Vine Cut Wood Monogram  Customize for Your Home Decor

Large Burlap Wreath with Single Letter Vine Monogram Painted Black and Chevron Burlap Ribbon Customize for you with your own Monogram

I love getting feed back and photos from my buyers. It is so exciting to think something I have made is hanging in someone else’s home across the country. 

Fun Santa and Snowman Christmas Wreath Top Hats and Red and White Ornaments.

welcome Friends and Family Metal on Wood Wall Plaque with Scroll hanger

I have just started up my own blog with the help of my daughter. As for future plans for my shop, To improve  each and every day. Who knows the sky is the limit!

18" Americana Patriotic Rustic Red Star Pocket with Burlap Chevron ribbon and Star berry picks,Metal Star Pocket,Star Pocket Floral

Colorful Owl Halloween Wreath,Colorful Halloween front door Decoration,Party Decoration,Burlap and Mesh Halloween Wreath

Thank you, Rachel, for sharing your Etsy story and sharing some of your beautiful creations!  You’ve got me in the mood to start my Fall decorating.  You can visit Rachel’s Etsy shop here.

12 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

Gorgeous work! Have to check out her shop.

Jeanine

Sonny G said...



loved so many of her items.. gotta check out her shop.

thanks for sharing her with us, Kathy.. you are so sweet to do this for other sellers.

Sonny

Aims Pyrex Passion said...

Such beautiful work. Love the fall garland and the adorable Sunflower.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

your wreath and home décor are beautiful. loved the tour.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Lovely swags! Loving the star with the chevron ribbon. Thanks for sharing I always love finding out about different Etsy sellers!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Etsy shop! I love Rachel's wreaths! Thank you for sharing Rachel's shop, Kathy; it's so much fun to see different shops!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, thank you for introducing us to Rachel and her lovely shop.
I enjoyed my visit to her etsy shop and her designs are wonderful.
Yes, she has inspired me to begin some fall decorating.
XO

Karen said...

Great work, it's so interesting to read about the people behind the shoppes and blogs.

Tommye said...

What beautiful and creative ways to decorate your home!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing this Kathy, I am popping on over to check this out.

Cindy

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

What beautiful things...and I love that sunflower wreath!!!

farmhouse-story said...

another great shop! thanks for sharing, kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...