Wednesday, September 9, 2009

5 Things You Didn't Know About . . . .


Every Wednesday I'm highlighting a blogger who answers 5 set questions about themselves {nothing really personal}.


This week we find out 5 things about:


Marie from Decorator On Demand



Favorite music at the moment: Oh that is a toss up between Arctic Monkeys and Kate Schutt, extreme opposites I know, but it just depends on my mood at any given moment.


If you didn't live where you do, where would you live: If I didn't currently live in Austin I would be back in California realistically, but if we are in a perfect world I would live some place like Italy or Bora Bora, again extreme opposites, ha!


Favorite cocktail: This is easy, Mojitos! So refreshing with that smashed mint in them.


Best advice you ever received: Don't ever be anyone you aren't.


Person you most admire: Wow, I guess I would have to say my Mom. She has had some hard knocks in life but has dusted herself off and has excelled in everything she has done. Great inspiration!

Thank you, Marie!

Be sure and check back next week for more of "5 Things You Didn't Know About . . . ".

Oh, and watch your email, I'll be sending more emails asking for participants by the end of this week. Who knows, I may be asking you for 5 things we don't know about you!

8 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Great post Kathy...WOW!! I think everyone in bloggland know about me I have shared my life with them...May you have a great week my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Gloria! Well, who knows, there may be someone out there who doesn't know you and is just waiting to meet you! I'm always looking to expose other bloggers to, well, bloggers and the public. You have a great week too!

Chris said...

I love this idea! I think it's a great way to feature and introduce people to one another!

Unknown said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for stopping by!

Maria Killam said...

Always fun to learn about my blogger friends!
x
Maria

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks, Chris & Amanda!

I like reading about the music everyone's listening to lately, Maria. Such a wide variety!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

i love love love these. My next house will have a library wall or room for sure!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Lacie! I think it makes sense to do and you can still use the room for other things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...