Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog Of The Week ~ Casa Moxie

This week's Blog Of The Week is Casa Moxie! Alycia offers tips, tricks, trends and more. I've pulled a couple of things from her blog to share with you.

I always love to see how you can get a similar look on a budget from stores that are a bit out of the budget. In this particular example, Alycia did Design Within Reach Via Target ~ very fun to see how close you can get for a big price difference. She has a few of these on her blog.


Alycia also talks about color, products, flooring and all things interior design.


You can click here to visit Alycia's blog ~ Casa Moxie. Enjoy!


Don't forget we have a new giveaway running all this week! Our Warehouse Fabrics Inc. Giveaway runs through Friday, September 25, 2009. Check it out here ~ there are 4 chances to enter!



6 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I don't think one can beat Target. They really stay so current. Thanks for visiting.

Marie said...

Wow what a great comparision between the two, Target is really doing a great job at staying current and watching trends.

cinnibonbon said...

Mmm..Delicious blog you've got going here! I'll have to come back--when not at work--lol.
Thanks for stopping over at my place.

Jane @ Finding Fabulous said...

Very Cool blog Kathy! I love her modern design ideas, and a room from target on a budget...well, you know I'm all about that! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

@ Room Service ~ I know; sometimes I'm surprised at what they carry!

I agree, Marie. I like Alycia's side-by-side here.

@ Cinnibonbon ~ Hi! Thanks for coming over!

Nice variety on this blog, Jane. Cool decorating on a budget ~ love it!

Tammy@InStitches said...

Hi Kathy, I gave your blog an award, stop by my blog for details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...