Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Local Decorating Class

The Mount Sinai Adult Education Program booklet for Spring 2010 is out!

I’m revisiting a class I first did about three years ago, which many people in my recent classes had indicated an interest in.  Here is the information from page 8 of the program booklet:

Colors and Patterns for Your Home
Ms. Kathy Passarette HS 107
Certified Interior Decorator

Not sure how to pick colors and patterns when decorating
your home? Making interior decorating choices
can be overwhelming and stressful. This class will
help you make those important choices. Learn how to
select colors and patterns for your home, how to mix
more than one pattern in a room, and the latest color
trends for 2010.

Class:………………….Wednesday, April 28, 2010
(1 Session)  7:30 - 8:30 p.m. Fee: $10
FREE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS

 

Although the booklet is mailed to Mount Sinai residents, you do not have to be a resident of Mount Sinai to attend any of these classes.  I’ve inserted a couple of links to the program booklet where you can access a registration form. 

I’m looking forward to presenting this program again and, if you live in the area, hope you will join us! 

 

5 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, wish I lived near by!!!

I'm not sure if you got my email (I know sometimes things end up in the spam folder) but I used scrap paper for the back of the bulletin board :)

((Hugs))
Marsha

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Sounds like a fun class. I love mixing patterns and colors, so this would be great. Can't wait to hear all about it. Hugs, Marty

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

How fun! I hope your registration is booming.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great class! Hope you have an awesome turn out.

Designs on 47th Street said...

Oh, that would be fun to attend. I bet it's a great presentation. Hey, no doubt I would qualify for the senior discount! :) :(
Thank you for the recent birthday wishes!
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...