Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Of The Week ~ Brambleberry Cottage

Quite by accident last week, I came across this week's Blog of the Week ~ Brambleberry Cottage.  I was so glad that I had!  Liz is a new blogger and I love the name of her blog. 

Liz is a Southern Belle who married a Yankee and they complement each other so well.  The first project I came across that they collaborated on together was this one.  A lovely piece that just needed a little TLC.  You will absolutely love what they did to this piece!  Here it is before.



Then, I came across this post.  Romantic dining spot or field of whatever this is?  I think you should check out the post and find out!


Liz recently started a linky party for the Fourteen Days of Love.  Her first post and linky are up today.  Wouldn't you love to share one of your stories?


There are a lot of interesting things to see over at Brambleberry Cottage!  Won't you stop by for a visit and say hello to Liz and her Yankee!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

I also stumbled upon her blog by accident last week and couldn't believe me eyes. Her dining area in the field was absolutely amazing. Isn't she the blogger whose husband makes a lot of their furniture? She's gonna be a popular one, no doubt about it.

Designs on 47th Street said...

It was fun discovering this new blog through you. I had lots of fun checking out her post from tablescapes to furniture redo! Wow! What fun! Don't you just adore blogging?

Donna

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Kathy,
I will stop by and look at Liz's blog.
I love coming to visit your blog too and I want to thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on mine.

hugs
Sissie

Liz @ Brambleberry Cottage said...

Kathy, thank you so much for your kind words! You are proof positive that there are many wonderful people out here in the Blogosphere!

I am glad I came across your blog as well.

Blessings,
Liz Perry@
the Brambleberrycottage

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

I just found her too. Great blog!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for sharing that amazing transformation with us! I guess this is the time of year when we are all re-doing furniture!! Good luck with your project too!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Herself said...

OK, I confess... I want the pink chair too!

Thanks for stopping by ddna!

Wendy said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I will head over to see what that romantic dining area looks like!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Headed to her blog right now...so glad you blogged about it...

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

Lovely blog

Anonymous said...

You're right, that first transformaton was pretty amazing! Thanks for the introduction.

Anonymous said...

Perfect choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...