Thursday, April 14, 2011

Decorating With My New Things

Playing around with my new Willow House pieces. I added some eggs to the mini-cloches and put them on my newly made over tray.

DSC01120_0801

Such a pretty little arrangement perfect for any tabletop, bedroom or bathroom vignette.

DSC01121_0802

This pedestal is a lot bigger than the picture makes it appear.  It also has some weight to it.  Here it is with a little creamer holding a nest and some eggs.

DSC01123_0804

Just to give you a better idea of its size, I put my soup tureen on it.

DSC01158_0837

I think I’m going to have a lot of fun playing around with these things throughout the year!

Kathy

6 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Fun!!! Just love those little cloches!!!

xxoo

Blondie's Journal said...

You sound so much like me, I could play around with pieces making vignettes everyday! Love all your goodies! And that tray is gorgeous!

XO,
Jane

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So pretty! I love rearranging things throughout the year in different ways. I love those cloches!

xoxox
Jen

One Cheap B*tch said...

I am in love with those little cloches. They look so pretty on the tray!

J

Love the Decor! said...

Kathy, I love them. Thank you again for your order
If anyone is interested in the mini cloches they can go here to order Them
http://store.willowhouse.com/product.aspx?zpid=6157&opuscid=159698

Sonny G said...

great new pieces Kathy and you sure have the displays done well too..

xoxoxoxo
Sonny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...