Wednesday, February 10, 2010

5 Things You Didn’t Know About . . . .

Yay!  It’s Wednesday!  You know what that means?  No.  Not that it’s the middle of the week.  It’s time for 5 Things You Didn’t Know About . . .!!

number5 copy

This week we are finding out 5 Things about Heather from Butterfly Genes

heather

Take it away Heather!  {I’m leaving Heather’s links as she sent them to me, because they do look like they are clickable as is}.

Favorite music at the moment: Our Worship Team just released our second CD, <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Unshakable/dp/B002YI5S5I/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1265153754&sr=301-2">Unshakable</a> . It's what I sing the most. But then I also love <a href="http://www.christomlin.com/">Chris Tomlin</a>. I heart his stuff. And <a href="http://www.karijobe.com/">Kari Jobe</a>. She is amazing.

If you didn't live where you do, where would you live: One of two places: The Ozark Mountains near the White River or the Alabama Gulf Coast. Both places make me relax just thinking about them. 

Favorite cocktail: at the moment...a sinus cocktail. HAHAHAHA! No, seriously. I have a sinus infection. Sinus cocktail shots are the 8th wonder of the world.  Other than that, I'd have to say...shrimp. =)

Best advice you ever received: Don't go to bed angry with my spouse and be the first one to say I'm sorry. I don't always abide by that, but it's always so much better when I do!

Person you most admire: My wonderful husband, whom I call Sound Man on my blog. He continues to amaze me even after being married almost 15 years.

Thank you, Heather!  It was great to find out 5 Things we didn’t know about you.

4 comments:

Writing Without Periods! said...

I love to meet new people and your 5 things post is a good way to do that. Love her music taste.
mary

Unknown said...

I really like this post. I wish I could tend to my blog on a daily basis like you do. You are so good at this!

Room to Inspire said...

Always fun to read more about fellow bloggers - thanks for the great post.

Chelsea

Heathahlee said...

Thank you, Kathy! This was fun! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...