Wednesday, February 3, 2010

5 Things You Didn’t Know About . . .

number5 copy

This edition of 5 Things You Didn’t Know About . . . takes us to North Carolina for a visit with Dena of Sweet Pickles And Chocolate.  Dena wears many hats and is so very creative!

sweetpicklesandchocolate

Favorite music at the moment: As shocking as this may be, I'm really liking the Black Eyed Peas.

If you didn't live where you do, where would you live: Honestly, I would want to live right where I am! I grew up in MD-but visited relatives in SC all the time. Every time we drove through NC I said that's where I'm going to live when I grow up and that's where I live!

Favorite cocktail: Frozen Margarita with a salted rim.

Best advice you ever received: Someone once told me-"you already have the strength inside you to overcome" based on something I had overcome!
I have not let anything keep me down (for very long) since!

Person you most admire: Jesus

Thank you, Dena!  Dena has a wonderful blog and I hope you will pay her a visit!

Until next time, when we find out 5 Things You Didn’t Know About . . .

I’m including the link to the main post here, where I’ve listed everyone who has told us 5 things, in case you want to backtrack and read past posts.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I love this post idea. Im going to head over to her site and take a looksy!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I love finding out all of these little things about you!

I am sorry I have fallen behind on my visiting...my family took over all of the computers in the house and I am just getting back to blogging:)!

I look forward to catching up!

Great post!
XOXO
Cathy

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Thanks for featuring Dena! She was one of my first followers and I just love her and her blog!

Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals said...

Thanks for sharing these 5 things about you - Love your blog,
Hop over to my blog and check out the Valentine GIVEAWAY.
Sylvia

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a cute idea! It's so fun to learn things about each other. SO fun!

XOOX
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...