Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Of The Week ~ Brambleberry Cottage

Quite by accident last week, I came across this week's Blog of the Week ~ Brambleberry Cottage.  I was so glad that I had!  Liz is a new blogger and I love the name of her blog. 

Liz is a Southern Belle who married a Yankee and they complement each other so well.  The first project I came across that they collaborated on together was this one.  A lovely piece that just needed a little TLC.  You will absolutely love what they did to this piece!  Here it is before.



Then, I came across this post.  Romantic dining spot or field of whatever this is?  I think you should check out the post and find out!


Liz recently started a linky party for the Fourteen Days of Love.  Her first post and linky are up today.  Wouldn't you love to share one of your stories?


There are a lot of interesting things to see over at Brambleberry Cottage!  Won't you stop by for a visit and say hello to Liz and her Yankee!



12 comments:

Polly@MakeMineBeautiful said...

I also stumbled upon her blog by accident last week and couldn't believe me eyes. Her dining area in the field was absolutely amazing. Isn't she the blogger whose husband makes a lot of their furniture? She's gonna be a popular one, no doubt about it.

Designs on 47th Street said...

It was fun discovering this new blog through you. I had lots of fun checking out her post from tablescapes to furniture redo! Wow! What fun! Don't you just adore blogging?

Donna

sissie said...

Hi Kathy,
I will stop by and look at Liz's blog.
I love coming to visit your blog too and I want to thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on mine.

hugs
Sissie

Liz @ Brambleberry Cottage said...

Kathy, thank you so much for your kind words! You are proof positive that there are many wonderful people out here in the Blogosphere!

I am glad I came across your blog as well.

Blessings,
Liz Perry@
the Brambleberrycottage

Tammy@ A Doctor in the House said...

I just found her too. Great blog!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for sharing that amazing transformation with us! I guess this is the time of year when we are all re-doing furniture!! Good luck with your project too!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Herself said...

OK, I confess... I want the pink chair too!

Thanks for stopping by ddna!

Wendy said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I will head over to see what that romantic dining area looks like!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Headed to her blog right now...so glad you blogged about it...

Deepali Kalia Filling Spaces said...

Lovely blog

pk @ Room Remix said...

You're right, that first transformaton was pretty amazing! Thanks for the introduction.

berrywhine said...

Perfect choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...