Friday, April 5, 2013

Our Easter Table

2013 03 30_0863

I know it’s after Easter, but I thought I’d do a quick post and share our Easter table.  Plus, while I’m out searching for things for my new booth, it gives me something to share!  Hubby & I hosted Easter for our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter.  The granddaughter is 2 1/2 now and old enough this year to go looking for a few “hidden” eggs.  

2013 03 30_0859

I set the table with a new tablecloth {that I had to run out and get at the last minute} from TJ Maxx ~ Botannica, along with a set of matching napkins.

2013 03 30_0862

I used my Noritake Broadhollow dishes which I’ve had since we’ve been married {28 years this year}.

2013 03 30_0864

The wine glasses are from Novica.  The tulips I picked up at the grocery store a few days before Easter.  I got plants with tight flowers and hoped they would slowly open for Easter {they did!}.   The planter box they are in also came from TJ Maxx.

2013 03 30_0865

I used chocolate bunnies on each plate with some Peter Rabbit tags as place cards.

2013 03 30_0860

Except for the appetizers of antipasta and clam dip, my husband did all the cooking ~ lasagna, both regular and gluten free pans, the sauce, and sausage.  It was a delicious meal and a wonderful day.

19 comments:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Beautiful! Are your dish the Brookhollow pattern? Love them. I almost picked them as my china pattern when I got married but my husband like Barrymore better. But I always secretly wished I would have picked Barrymore!

designchic said...

Such and elegant table - certainly makes everything taste better, and love the way you did your beautiful napkins!

Okio B Designs said...

Very pretty! Of course I forgot to take pics of my table. I had the peat pots out with candies, placecards on the appetizer sticks. S did most of our cooking too.

J

KATHY said...

Your table looks beautiful!! I love the tablecloth.

Kathy

Cynthia said...

Kathy,

very inviting and pretty table...love the napkins. Thanks for sharing.

Cynthia

Dewena Callis said...

What a beautiful table! I love all the botanical theme you used. We visited our 8 month old granddaughter for her first Easter and loved seeing her explore her Easter basket, books and toys this year and a brown cloth bunny her mother made her! After 4 grown grandsons this granddaughter is a new joy!

Pamela said...

Oh so beautiful! I love tulips--they make me feel like spring just may be coming.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, what a gorgeous Easter table. I love all your pretty details and the dishes are beautiful. Great idea on the napkin presentation. Looks like it was a wonderful day and the meal so yummy too.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, CM

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love your tableware! Very pretty!
Nice Easter setting.
Warmly,
deb

Faye@The Shabby Cottage Home said...

Beautiful as always and soo springy!! (I don't know is that a word?)

Missy George said...

your table looks lovely..The tablecloth looks like a set of dishes I used to have..Very pretty

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

What a gorgeous Easter and springtime tablescape, Kathy!

Everything works so beautifully together - and I love those bunny name tags.....and that name is gorgeous. My first born daughter is Evelyn, so you know it is close and I love it!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a beautiful Easter tablescape!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! So you have a townhouse too??? I love my new garden bench and can't wait to "play" with it!!

Hugs,
Deb

sissie said...

Hi Kathy,
What a lovely Easter table setting. I love your china and the tablecloth and napkins are perfect.
I'm so glad that you are setting up a booth. I can't wait to see it.
As for the lace garland, I always make loops at the ends and probably the best way to hang them is with ribbon or string or even tacks. You should make a few but I'll warn you once you've made one you will want to make more!

hugs
Sissie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Kathy....thanks for sharing your gorgeous Easter table. Just in love with your Noritake china...sounds like you had a great Easter with your family!...Have fun with the booth shopping!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Kathy,
Beautiful table...luv thos cute namecards. Please feel free to ask many anything about having a booth.


Blessings,
Linda
coastal.charm@yahoo.com

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very pretty Kathy!

Micupoftea~ said...

gorgeous table cloth, love the centerpiece :)

vivian said...

your easter table looks beautiful! I love that little bunny dish. And Good luck with your booth!!
happy sunday
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...