Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Some Bunny . . .

I printed out some bunnies too large for some napkins I wanted to do.  I wanted to use them somehow and thought they would look cute on a child’s t-shirt.  This is the image and it is from Karen at The Graphics Fairy.

bunny vintage image graphicsfairy003b

I decided to make one for my granddaughter and one for her little friend.  I found a dark pink t-shirt and a light pink t-shirt.  I wanted to do light pink for my granddaughter, too, but they didn’t have any in the XS size. 

SONY DSC

So cute! 

SONY DSC

Since I actually had four images, I also picked up two white t-shirts in XS and made those up as well.

SONY DSC

These are in my Etsy

{I got the XS for my granddaughter who is 2 1/2 and we have started buying her 4T.  The light pink one was a size 2-4T and looked a little too small for my granddaughter, but it works perfectly for her friend who is younger.  That info is for those of you who might be interested in the shirts, but need an idea of sizing.}

Linking up with

Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy

 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! You did a great job with that darling graphic!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

How adorable - love the shirts!

Okio B Designs said...

So sweet! Love it in the pinks!

Jeanine

Andrea said...

those turned out super cute! I love bunny graphics, and that one is no exception!

Entertaining Women said...

Lucky granddaughters. The tee shirts are darling. Cherry Kay

Jan Hermann said...

Oh, these are adorable! The bunnies look so cute on the shirts, too!

Jan ♥

farmhouse-story said...

these are so adorable, kathy!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Super cute Kathy!!!...thank goodness for the "Graphics Fairy"....love the shirts!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy,
Aren't your shirts cute. Love the sweet design. It would be nice for a napkin, but this is fabulous too.
Love the pink.
Happy Creating.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Those turned out so cute, Kathy. It is so sweet and perfect for Easter- xo Diana

Pamela said...

too cute Kathy!

This N That said...

Love the shirts..I would even wear one of those...It would have to be a color though...They look like Graphics Fairy..

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Super cute, Kathy.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

I love how those bunnies turned out. Perfect for the upcoming Easter.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Just too cute! I've never made anything like that.
Warmly,'deb

Little Miss Maggie said...

Wow, what a cute idea. Love the T shirts with the graphic. What kind of transfer paper do you use? These came out very nice.

Cat-arzyna said...

Sweet t-shirts!

Rhissanna said...

How lovely! Of course, anything with bunnies is lovely! These will look really cute for Easter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...