Welcome to The Creative Home & Garden Hop! The Creative Home & Garden Hop is hosted by me and,
Mary from Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Alison from Mumtopia
and Lisa Lynn from The Little Homestead On The Hill
That means that when you link up your posts each week, they will be viewed by even more people! Each host will be sharing her own picks for Featured Bloggers. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured and increases your exposure to new readers. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
Amber at Junkaholics Unanimous found this great table at a yard sale for $10.00! After a little TLC she now has a wonderful dining room table.
Leaf collecting over at Cats On The Homestead is fun when you have your own little book to put them in!
Melinda at The Refeathered Roost put together a creative and spooky Halloween Vignette dedicated to The Raven!
Don’t forget to visit the other co-hosts to see who they have featured.
If you were featured, feel free to grab the button and share it on your blog!
Now, on to your latest creations!
- Share up to 3 of your Creative Home and Garden posts. Etsy sellers are welcome to share here too.
- Please link back to the hop in your post. If you don’t take a couple of seconds to do this, you won’t be featured. You can grab our cute button or use a text link in your post. Thanks for sharing the hop with others!
- Pretty please, with cherries on top, go visit as many of the other bloggers posting as you can! The whole point of a hop is to build a community of like minded bloggers who share and support each other. We all love to hear from our visitors, so please leave thoughtful and kind comments when you visit!
- Link your posts once. Please do not link the same post you linked last week! Let’s keep it fresh and fun!
- By linking your posts here you are assuring us that all images and contents are your own, or you have permission to share them. You are also agreeing to let us share your post and images on social media and our blogs.
- Happy hopping!
I’m looking forward to seeing all your links!
Thanks so much for hosting. Hugs, Marty
Thanks for hosting..Always inspiring..Sorry my entries aren't always creative..In this one, I created the pond???
Love that table, it's just awesome and The Raven is just so sopisticated...love it! Thanks for hosting, as you always do,, Kathy!
Thanks for hosting, Kathy! Have a great week :)
Hi Kathy, wonderful features for your Creative Blog Hop. So much inspiration.
Have a great week.
Thanks so much for hosting and for stopping by!!
Hi Kathy, I just linked to the party and I appreciate you hosting.
Hi, Kathy! So glad to be joining you. Thanks so much!
Thanks so much, Kathy, for the feature. Such a sweet surprise! Thanks also for hosting.
Post a Comment