Thursday, May 19, 2011

Combo Post

Just a couple of things to post that don’t really warrant their own separate posts, so I thought I’d just combine them into one.

DSC01743_1292

I found this great cake stand on the One Kings Lane website.  It was $29.00 {not including tax and shipping}.  I think this is the first time I ever ordered from them.  It took awhile to get, but I love it.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what I’m going to put in it or where it will go at the present time {although somewhere in my kitchen or dining room would probably be the obvious choice}.  I’ll have to think on that.  Suggestions are welcome!

DSC01751_1297

I recently added this tray to my Etsy shop.  A little bit of toile with some Heirloom White.  The paint actually matches the creamy white in the toile paper.  It’s a nice little wood tray and OOAK.

DSC01753_1313

While I’m sure you’re getting tired of hearing it, my giveaway for the 5th Annual Cottage Charm Giveaway is still running.  It ends on May 29th and the winner will get one of my triple ruffled runners and one of my “clip its”.

Kathy

11 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhhhhh, Kathy, LOVE that cake stand!! It screams HALLOWEEN to me!!!!! Fabulous!!!!

Love the tray makeover!! Mine sits in the corner in the guestroom . . .

Sonny G said...

oooo I need that tray.. finally decided what I'm gonna do in my bedroom and that tray would be perfectamundo~! off to etsy..

xoxoxo
Sonny

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Kathy I LOVE that metal cake stand and that tray is soooo pretty! Gotta luv heirloom white! I just sprayed my bedroom lamps with it. Have a great weekend, Martina

Sue said...

I love that cake stand. I just got my first One Kings Lane purchase a couple of weeks ago and I was very happy with it. They have way too many cute things!

Beverly@southernhomesweethome said...

That cake stand is fabulous! I look on there everytime someone finds a goody and I have never seen a good deal on there, but tonight I will look again. The tray is so pretty, love your etsy shop

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Kathy,
I love your french farmhouse style stand. I know you are going to find the perfect spot for it and it's going to be so pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Oh Kathy! I love that cake stand...it is such a lovely shape and so unique! The tray is so pretty too!

Stitchfork said...

What a great cake stand! Can picture it filled with lots of yummy cakes and cookies.
Have a great weekend Kathy!
xo Cathy

BECKY said...

What a sweet tray Kathy! I've got to go check out your shop!! Hope all is going well! Also have to check out your giveaway!!
Hugs to you!
Becky

Jane said...

The toile fabric with the tray is a perfect combination! Great cake stand too.
Jane

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love the cake stand. I love One Kings Lane and it does take a while to get stuff. They show the dates of estimated arrival and it is usually a couple of weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...