Sunday, May 1, 2011

Would You Make Your Bed If . . .

It looked like one of these?  I came across this article online with these interesting beds.   This bed gives a whole new meaning to “reading in bed”.

bookbed

bookdbed.2

This one is, apparently, in a hamburger museum although it is available for $2,500.00.  They say pickles are extra!

hamburger_bed

From what I read, it appears that the woman below on the Star Wars ship bed also made the hamburger bed above.

starwarsbed

It even comes with working headlights.  You know, so you can defend yourself against alien attacks while you’re sleeping.

starwarsbed.2

I’ve heard that some people really love their Mercedes.

Bed-Design-Shaped-Mercedes-Car

The perfect Princess bed!

Twin_Bunk_Bed_Castle.crayoncastles

From Crayon Castles

This rollercoaster bed is actually being shown in an art gallery, but wouldn’t it be great for sleepovers!

rollercoasterbed

Cute, but I think I’d freak out when I woke up.

bearbed.sweetretreatkids

From Sweet Retreat Kids

Don’t forget the pets!

petbed

Kathy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Can I just say 'yuck'! :) I'm too traditional I guess! have a wonderful Sunday.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jane said...

Those are very creative ideas for beds. Back in the day my son would have loved the Star Wars bed.
Happy Sunday.
Jane

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Hi Kathy!

What fun beds!! Love the book and hamburger one!!! How did the house showing go?

xxoo
Marsha

LuLu Kellogg said...

These are such whimsical beds..definitely cute for kids!

Our showing was a nightmare....from now on we are staying on our property when our house is shown and hide out in our back yard. The Realtor left our house unlocked when she left, allowed her clients to bring their dog in our house and her clients threw a bag of trash out of their car on the curb in front of our house. Ridiculous.

Have a fab Sunday Kathy!
LuLu~*xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...