Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Smaller Runner

This is the smaller sized runner I mentioned in my last runner post here.  This one is blue with a white stripe and I used white ruffle on this one.  It really looks pretty. 

DSC01391_1025

It measures 16 inches wide by 51 inches long {from ruffle tip to ruffle tip}.  Here I have it pictured next to my own runner.  I have one of the table leaves in from Easter and you can see how my ruffle sits on the table with that extra length added in.

DSC01409_1045

I have a variety of sizes and colors in my Etsy.  These are great to use for more than just dining tables.  You could use one on a buffet, console, dresser, or chest.  You could even scrunch it up on your table as part of your centerpiece {as opposed to just having it lay flat}.

Thanks for looking!

Kathy

4 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Kathy,
I see you have the making runners bug! I think they are so much fun to make and you just can't stop at one! I bet you sell them all.

hugs
Sissie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Oh, that a sweet runner! I've made a couple too and they're really so easy but make a big difference on a table! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, they are really beautiful!I love making runners. There great to make for all different occasions.

Kathy

One Cheap B*tch said...

I swear I'm going to learn to ruffle if it kills me! Your runners are inspiring me! That little blue one is so cute. Good size for my table!

Jeanine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...