Sunday, August 16, 2009

~ Blog Of The Week Garrendenny Lane ~


Lorna Sixsmith is the proprietor of Garrendenny Lane Living Interiors blog. Lorna is based in Ireland and here is a bit from her blog:


Hi. I’m Lorna, married to Brian (who is an ex-scientist, now dairy farmer) and we have two children, Will and Kate. This blog is somewhat varied in its themes at times! It is primarily about interiors; the new looks for the coming season; new fabric and wallpaper collections; new arrivals to the shop; what’s new at the trade fairs etc. I will also ramble on about the farm though so you’ll hear about new calves, goat kids and pet lambs each spring as well as the latest fabric ranges!


What a busy life Lorna must have and yet she seems to manage it all, while sharing with us on her blog.




Here are just a few of Lorna's most recent blog post titles:










So, why not plan a trip to Ireland this week and visit through Lorna's eyes!

7 comments:

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Thanks for introducing me to a new blog, and in Ireland! How wonderful.
Donna

Kim said...

Thanks for entering my clock giveaway. It was so nice to meet you.

Lorna said...

Many many thanks for including my blog on your lovely blog. Really appreciate it.

Melissa Miller said...

What a wonderful lady and a great sounding blog. I'll pay her a visit. Thanks for telling us.

Alex thought the garage floor was very easy to do! ~Whew! I didn't have to bug him to do this project at all. He enjoyed it! Thanks for the kind words on it. :)

Verdigris Vie said...

Thanks for the introduction. I will definitely be visiting.

Vitania

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Thanks for the introduction, that is a great ideal. Now off to check out lorna's blog.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My pleasure, Lorna!

I'm so glad you all are visiting Lorna's blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...