Friday, August 14, 2009

~ Scrumptious ~

For some reason the word "Scrumptious" is in my head {I don't know. . . .}, along with the image of Julie Andrews and some singing going on {was that Mary Poppins?}.

At any rate, it got me looking at some things that I would label Scrumptious {the capital "S" is compulsory}. As an interior decorator, rest assured that I would never use that word to a client to describe something.


From Oooh la la Cadeau {who also has a blog called A Gift Wrapped Life}
From Oooh la la Cadeau






From suzeeez.blogspot.com



Dining room from BH&G




Pillows from Calico Corners



More pillows from Calico Corners

From BH&G
Have you seen anything Scrumptious lately?

5 comments:

DesignTies said...

Oh yeah, I just saw something scrumptious on Wednesday -- Brian Adams!!! :-D You're absolutely right, I DO owe hubby big-time!!!!

I love all your scrumptious pictures, especially the purple bedroom :-) I bet you knew I was going to say that!! :-)

I could have stopped at 2 coats of purple paint on the front door, but I decide to go for three, just to give it extra-super coverage, seeing as it's an exterior door.

Kelly

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Hi Kathy! Sure have - the tea towels on sale at http://www.lovelylovely.co.uk/teatowels.php are my kinda Scrumptious (with a capital 'S', of course!)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Ha! Brian Adams! You are too funny, but I'll bet it was a great concert. Of course, I knew you'd go for the purple bedroom. : )

Oooh, I'll have to go check those out, Will!

Nancy said...

Hi Kathy,
What a Beautiful Post for a Sunday!! Like you, when I see a pretty display like the ones you have posted I think Scrumptious! I have to do displays like those all the time at the store. Just makes the viewer want to dive right into those must haves! Thanks Kathy!
Have a Great Day!!
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh, Nancy, your displays must look great! I'm sure it's quite a job to get it looking just right, because you want to grab people with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...